ByteChimp values your protection and believes that protecting the personal information we collect from you when you visit our site bytechimp.io. How we utilize that data, and under what conditions we disclose it. It will likewise give you more information about how to deal with the individual data that you give to us.
2. Information We Collect. At the point when you use our Website, we may receive and gather certain information. The information that we may receive and gather relies upon what you do when you visit our Website.
• Automatically Collected Information. Some data is automatically gotten and sometimes gathered from you when you visit our Website. This data may incorporate a few or all the following things: the name of the area and host from which you access the Internet, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the PC you are utilizing and the IP address of your Internet Service Provider; the sort and form of Internet program programming you use and your working framework; the date and time you access our webpage, the length of your visit and the particular pages, pictures, video, or structures that you access while visiting the webpage; the Internet address of the site from which you connected directly to our Website, and if relevant, the web crawler that transferred you and any search strings or phrases and keywords that you went into the web Search tool to discover this website; and demographic data concerning the country origin of your PC and the language(s) used by it. We use this data to screen the utilization of our Website, evaluate its presentation, guarantee innovative similarity with your PC, and understand the overall significance of the data are given on our Website. We may likewise use this information to lead measurable examinations on guests’ use designs and other accumulated information.
• Information Collected via Cookies. “Cookies” are little documents or records that are put on your PC’s hard drive to recognize you from different guests visitors to our Website. The utilization of cookies is a standard practice among sites to gather or track data about your activities while using our Website.
3. Security. ByteChimp try to keep up interior controls and systems to guarantee that the Information you share with us is protected and secure. We will just reveal such Information to employees and approved specialists who require such data for the reasons described in this Policy. Our databases are secured by physical, specialized, and procedural measures that limit access to the authorized individual as per this Policy. Although no data transmission over the Internet can be ensured 100% secure, and we can’t guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, change, or alteration or destruction of data, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate incidents.
4. Information About Children. ByteChimp Website is designated basically for Adults. We don’t purposely gather age distinguishing information, nor do we intentionally gather any personal data from kids under 13 years. Nonetheless, therefore we, encourage all visitors to our webpage under the age of 13 years not to uncover or give any actually recognizable data on our Website.
5. Email Communications. Email Communications. When you send us an email or give your email address to us. We may retain the content of the email, your email address, and our answer to support your requirements. We may utilize the information that you give us to send you emails or correspondence through different methods.
6. How We Use and Share User Information. ByteChimp view on using User Information is clear and simple. We don’t rent or sell your personal data to third parties. We may use the Information that you effectively submit to better assist you when you visit or call us again and to send you exclusive offers that may be of interest to you. We will only disclose your personal information, if we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or legal request; or to cooperate with the government according to normal business practices.
8. Access to and Managing Your Information. We at ByteChimp believe it is important for you to be able to:
• Find out what Information you have provided to us through our Website
• Update your Information
For queries, please do one of the following:
• Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to bytechimp.io
• Send a request in writing with your current contact information to 21-C Building main, Khayaban-e-Jami, Phase 7 Defence Housing Authority, Karachi, Sindh 75500
• If you send an e-mail, please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number and e-mail address and indicate the particular nature of your Email request. We will take appropriate steps to implement your request, but due to production, mailing, and system timelines, it may take up to 14 business days for e-mails or 30 calendar days for mail.
10. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These policies will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of pk, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in pk for the resolution of any disputes.